Anand Sukumaran Nair
Startup Founder, Software Engineer, Abstract thinker
Co-founder, Engineering @ Engagespot
My love affair with computers and programming began in early childhood, by the age of 12. My insatiable curiosity to understand how things work fueled my interest in learning computer science and driving me to build things
Over the past decade, I have been improving my skills in understanding how systems work, writing code, architecting, optimizing, and scaling large-scale systems.
Alongside, I have had the privilege of leading engineering teams, fostering collaboration, and embracing continuous learning and experimentation.
Currently building Engagespot the notification infrastructure 🚀 for developers and product managers.
- 4 October, 2023 | Fix missed heartbeats from client - RabbitMQ | Python Pika
- 22 July, 2023 | Tracking progress of ALTER TABLE query in PostgreSQL with 100M+ rows
- 30 June, 2023 | What happens to a MYSQL INSERT query under the hood
- 14 May, 2023 | Fix - No grammar provided for text.html.markdown.jsx in Netlify astro build
- 14 May, 2023 | How HTTP/3 works? Why it was needed? What's wrong with HTTP/2.0 and HTTP/1.1
View All »